- 2020 Conference
- Feminist Resources
- News & Musings
Early registration for the 2019 national conference is now open, but hurry – rates go up after February 14! Register here. This February 14 deadline is especially important for students who wish to sign up for reduced volunteer rates and hotel room scholarships.
Gurney’s Resort will only hold rooms at the conference rate until February 7, so it’s a good time to take care of both items at once. Please take a moment to review the following information to make your registration go more smoothly!
1. Before entering the registration system, join or renew your AWP membership at www.awpsych.org. The system will automatically “sort” you into higher non-member rates if your membership hasn’t been paid! Most attendees will find that the lower member rates will make up for the cost of membership. (Hint: If you are planning to pay by mail, do so ASAP so that you can meet the 2/14 early deadline!)
2. Registration Fees: Once in the system, you will be given a choice of categories for conference registration. Registration includes 3 breakfasts, 3 receptions including a birthday bash, Friday evening karaoke and photo booth, and Saturday evening dance and concert. You can still register online but fees will go up $10-$20 starting February 15.
3. Students: There are two ways AWP can assist you, but you must be a student member and register by February 14!
4. Event Information: Below each event you will find more information and choices. Please click on the box to the left of each of them to select more options, including:
• Child care survey. Unfortunately, insurance costs make providing child care prohibitive, but we would appreciate your feedback for future planning. If you would like us to assist with arranging private care, please contact Kat Quina.
• Souvenirs: We are delighted to offer a range of 50th anniversary souvenirs to remember this special conference and to continue remind you what AWP means to you. Save $ and guarantee availability by preordering with your registration; your souvenir items will be waiting for you in the registration area.
Questions or problems with registration? Contact Kat Quina, email@example.com!